In the Kindle Publishing process we research your book concept to verify its viability…not everything will sell. You may need to tweak your idea for it to be what your potential readers are looking for.
This research will identify the keywords that most closely fit your book. These are 'tags' in Amazon language. You will need to have these keywords and phrases handy as you write your book. We want your book to be very readable and engaging AND easily found in searches on both Amazon and Google.
You need to set-up your marketing system:
♦ Your Kindle Account
• You will want to consider if you will be a sole proprietorship or if you will incorporate your business – consider consulting your tax adviser and/or attorney (I am neither nor have I ever played one on TV)
• You will need the appropriate tax ID, Social Security, EIN, or TIN before we can publish
♦ You need a simple website (or web page if you already have a site).
• You will want a domain name for your book or series.
• A 5 page site to include the home page, legal notices, about the author page, media page.
♦ You need an auto-responder system ready to go.
• You will make an offer to your readers for a gift that they will pick up at your site
• You will collect their information when they register for the gift. Now you can contact them again…you know they are interested in your offerings and will likely purchase more from you in the future.
♦ You need an auto-responder series loaded and ready for your readers. This is different from the system we just spoke about.
♦ Plus, other details…like, Author's Page, Press Releases, Radio Show Interviews, etc., etc…
OK, OK, this is why I created Inspiring Transformation Publishing. If you are like I was several years ago, your head hurts…
I have spent these last years learning the ins and outs of using the internet to market so you don't have to!
Inspiring Transformation Publishing can do any and all of the above behind the scenes set-up that you need. We have a Web Wonder Woman who creates highly effective sites and we can take care of your auto-responder system, too.
Our mission is to take care of the technical necessities so you are free to do what you do best!
Click to get your Publishing Pack and see how we can help you.